Keeping your home running is not easy. You’d have to make sure that every system in your house is working properly so you won’t have to deal with mishaps or accidents later on. One way to allow your systems to work at peak efficiency all year round is to invest in preventive maintenance. A well-maintained system will generally experience fewer breakdowns than an unmaintained one, reducing the need for and cost of unnecessary repairs.
Of course, this standard also applies to HVAC systems. HVAC systems, which are comprised of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, provides necessary heating and cooling to your home. HVAC systems are the reason you can stay warm indoors even though it is freezing outside. Now, like any other system, it is susceptible to damage. To ensure that your HVAC systems function as they should, you should invest in preventive maintenance and schedule it regularly. It goes without saying that you should at least get your HVAC system annually maintained.
Why Is Yearly Maintenance for HVAC Important?
The main purpose of preventive maintenance is to prevent breakdowns from happening at an inconvenient time for you and your family. Regular maintenance generally keeps your HVAC system up and running all season long at top efficiency. Even though preventive maintenance doesn’t come cheap, in the long run, you’ll definitely save more money investing in your home HVAC system’s upkeep than replacing it all at once when it inevitably stops working.
Still not convinced? Well, here at Heat Wiser, we’re confident we can change your mind. Here are some reasons why annual HVAC maintenance is a good idea for your New York home.
- Preventive maintenance catches minor issues before they become costly problems
- A well-maintained HVAC system offers consistent air temperatures and all season long comfort.
- A well-maintained HVAC system reduces your energy bill significantly.
- Investing in preventive maintenance saves you money on parts and repairs in the long run.
- If your HVAC system is well-maintained, you can expect your home to have better air quality.
- Additionally, air conditioners, furnaces and other HVAC equipment function best when they’re regularly serviced and cleaned, resulting in longer equipment life.
What Can You do to Maintain Your HVAC System?
Now that you’re aware of all the benefits of having your HVAC system regularly cleaned, here are some basic tips on how you can maintain your HVAC system.
- Regularly change your filters.
- Clean your condensing unit.
- Visually inspect and create clearance around your outdoor unit.
- Inspect your air conditioner refrigerant lines for leaks.
- Check your evaporator coil’s drain pipe and drain pan.
- Turn off water to the furnace humidifier in the summer.
- Replace the humidifier filter and turn water back on in the fall.
- If you’d rather not maintain all of your HVAC equipment yourself, it would be best to reach out to a professional for regular HVAC maintenance.
If you want home HVAC maintenance in Liverpool, New York, look no further than Heat Wiser. We are a HVAC maintenance company servicing Liverpool, NY and its surrounding areas. Enjoy well-maintained HVAC systems in your Liverpool, NY home functioning at top-efficiency all year round when you choose to partner with us today.
Get In Touch With Us for Your HVAC Maintenance Needs!
Keep your HVAC system running like new by having it maintained and serviced by a top-notch Liverpool, NY HVAC company like Heat Wiser. We are a full service heating and air conditioning company servicing Liverpool and the surrounding area. We service and repair all brands of heating and air conditioning products including air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and all heating and cooling equipment. We can help with repair, service, install or replacement. We offer high-quality services at affordable and competitive prices, so you know you’re getting the best value for your money.
How Can You Reach Heat Wiser?
Here at Heat Wiser, we have over 25 years of experience in the heating and air conditioning industry. We also believe in quality customer service, so rest assured our friendly customer service team will strive to provide you with the best service possible. We can provide expert service 365 days a year for all your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) needs. We can help with repair, service, install or replacement. We also provide annual inspections and indoor air quality-related services.
For free estimates of our services, call us now at 315-457-4100. For any other HVAC-related concerns, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll try to address your concern as soon as possible.