Are you worried about the air you breathe? Don’t think you’re safe just because you’re inside. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that the air in homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than the outdoor air.
Indoor air pollution can cause big health problems. People who may be exposed to indoor air pollutants for the longest periods are often those most at risk to the effects of indoor air pollution. This includes children, older adults, and people with long-term (chronic) illnesses.
Air Quality Basics
What is air purification?
What medical conditions can be helped with air purification?
- BreatheWiser Uses the Same Technology Used in Hospitals and Health Clinics
- BreatheWiser Removes Triggers for Asthma Attacks
- BreatheWiser Eliminates Allergens, Such As Dust and Pet Odors
- BreatheWiser Traps Tobacco and Cigarette Smoke, Preventing Lung Disease
- BreatheWiser Extracts Airborne Asbestos Particles, Reducing Chances of Mesothelioma Development
- BreatheWiser Eliminates Radon Gas, Which Can Cause Lung Cancer
- BreatheWiser Removes Outside Fumes and Pollutants
- BreatheWiser Reduces Carbon Dioxide Levels in Your Home
- BreatheWiser Eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Lowering Risk of Developing Leukemia and Lymphoma
- BreatheWiser Removes Potentially Dangerous Insects Such as Mosquitoes, Preventing Malaria Infections
- BreatheWiser Protects Children, the Elderly, and the Chronically Ill from Respiratory Illnesses
- BreatheWiser Produces Clean Air Which Improves Mood Levels When Inhaled
- BreatheWiser Removes Pollutants from Air, Which Reduce Stress
- BreatheWiser Generates Calm Noise, Which Improves Sleep Quality
- BreatheWiser Increases Air Circulation, Which Results in the Entrapment of More Pollutants